MH & nmh: Email for Users & Programmers
slocal Reference Guide
slocal: process .maildelivery on non-MMDF systems
- -addr address, more...
- Address to use for addr field
- -user username, more...
- User name for mailbox, home directory, and undocumented
- -file pathname
- Pathname of temporary file
- -sender address, more...
- addr field and $(sender) variable
- -mailbox pathname
- pathname of mailbox file
- -home pathname
- pathname of home directory
- -maildelivery pathname
- pathname of .maildelivery file
- List each delivery action
- -noverbose (default)
- Be quiet
- Show .maildelivery parsing and variables
- address info
sender, more..., more...
- In .maildelivery file:
- Available in $(address),
$(info), and $(sender) variables, respectively.
- address is tested as addr field and
sender is tested as source field.
This file is from the third edition of the book MH & xmh: Email
for Users & Programmers, ISBN 1-56592-093-7, by Jerry Peek.
It is freely available; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation. For more information,